[CS3190unix-list] cs3190 -- homework solutions

Berna Massingill bmassing at cs.trinity.edu
Fri Apr 23 22:58:22 CDT 2004

As you probably know from earlier mail, I've graded homework 4 and
sent grades/comments by e-mail.  (So, if you think you turned something
in but didn't get a grade, let me know ASAP.)

I've also looked at what everyone turned in for homework 5 (the one
that asks you to work through the vim or emacs tutorial).  Everyone
turned in something plausible, so everyone got full credit.  I put
together a "sample solution" consisting of things people said they
had learned and might find useful and linked it from the class
"lectures and assignments" page.  Time permitting, it's something
to look at.

I've also posted sample solutions for homeworks 6 and 7 and am working
on getting them graded.

-- blm