[CS3194-list] cs3194 -- a little more about those presentations

Berna Massingill bmassing at cs.trinity.edu
Fri Apr 16 15:29:13 CDT 2004

If you're wondering how long these presentations should be, figure
ten minutes per group -- that's a bit less time than the seniors
had for bigger projects, and with six groups it adds up to an hour.
You should probably plan to make use of the computer/projector setup
in SLH.  As I understand it, the computer up front is configured
in pretty much the same way as the Windows machines in ITS's
labs, so network-accessible files should be, well, accessible.
You can also bring a laptop and connect it to the projector setup.
Whatever you decide to do, it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a trial
run sometime when the room is open.  I don't think there's a big
need to master the projector setup, since the odds are that
someone in the room will be able to help if there are problems.

A little FYI for those of you who are planning ahead.  Of course,
ask if you have questions!

-- blm