Subject: [CSCI4320] extra-credit problems

From: Berna Massingill <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:22:10 -0600

The promised extra-credit problems are available on the Web, linked
from the ``lecture topics and assignments'' Web page (as Homework X).
Things to notice:

You can do as many problems as you like, but you can get a maximum
of 20 points of extra credit.  (That would raise your average about
5 points.)  

Normally I'm pretty lenient about people working in groups, but for
this assignment I'm asking you to work individually.

If there are questions, please ask!  I should have office hours most
afternoons this week (except for a faculty meeting Thursday); e-mail
also usually works pretty well.

-- blm

---

From: Berna Massingill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 03:54:56 -0600

For anyone getting an early start on these problems:  I've updated
the last programming problem -- improved the program a bit and added
some extra hints and tips.  FYI!

-- blm