[CS3190unix-list] class Monday -- suggestions?

Berna Massingill bmassing at cs.trinity.edu
Fri Feb 27 19:19:39 CST 2004

Monday I'm planning to talk about text editors -- mostly vim because
it's the one I know best and use most, but a little about emacs too.
My idea is to tell you about useful features you probably weren't
told about in PAD I and might not have learned about on your own.
But if you have specific questions -- "how do I do <foo> in vim?" --
please send them to me, and I'll work as many of them as I can into
the lecture.

-- blm