[CS3194-list] reminders -- outside speakers, project reports due

Berna Massingill bmassing at cs.trinity.edu
Wed Mar 3 04:34:19 CST 2004

>>  Actually, can you provide the .tex files for the PDF forms?  That way
>>  people who do LaTeX can type it up without using stupid HTML tags.

You know, I thought about that instead of providing the HTML, but
then I thought, nah, not many people ....  But I claim to want to
encourage people to use LaTeX, so okay.  Done.  Let me know if you
have problems; I think I've made the file self-contained, but I might
have missed some spots.

(The thinking with the HTML was that probably people could figure out
how to put their own text in the right places and wouldn't have to get
into the HTML tags too much.  But I suppose the same thing sort of
applies to the LaTeX.)

-- blm